in all my years that i have been on this earth i have not played spin the bottle once. does this mean that i’ve never actually lived? do a lot of people actually even play spin the bottle? or is its importance and prevalence stretched and exaggerated in media? these are the questions of the hour
Are teen parties with alcohol and red solo cups even real?!!?!
Has anyone ever participated in a food fight?!?
Science has proven that:
- Humans have auras
- Humans have organs that sense energy
- We inherit memories from our anscestors
- Meditation repairs telomeres in DNA, which slows the process of aging.
- Compassion extends life
- Love is more than just an emotion
- Billions of other universes exist
- Meditation speeds healing
Goblet of Fire: CEDRIC DIGGORY
Harry Potter: This is awesome
Harry Potter: It’s gonna be such a fun year
Harry Potter: Hogwarts is definitely gonna win this thing
Goblet of Fire: HARRY POTTER
Harry Potter: I came out to have a good time -
Dumbledore: HARRY DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE
Harry Potter: I’m honestly feeling sO ATTACKED RIGHT NOW AND NO I DID NOT